A Moroccan rug is a work of art for your floor. It’s an investment that retains its value and charm.
This beautiful rug is made from 100% sheep's wool and is the perfect size to put right beside your bed!
Created by artisans in the Azilal region of Morocco, it was hand-knotted on a wooden loom.
Color(s): White background, multicolored natural Dyed wool.
This rug would also look amazing in a nursery, kids room or bathroom .
Dimensions : 3' x 6', fringe on both ends
– Handmade in Morocco using 100% wool.
– Condition: New
– Shipping is FREE
– Every rug has been professionally cleaned before being shipped to our customers.
– Moroccan rugs are made to be super resistant and last a lifetime.
Please follow these simple guidelines to take care of your rug:
For regular care:
– You can vacuum your rug.
– To eliminate odors and humidity, let it dry in the sun for a day.
– Make sure it does not stay humid. If you store it, we do not recommend storing it in a bag.
Cleaning your rug:
– You can wash it by hand with laundry soap and rinse it with your garden hose, and after let it fully dry in the sun.
Shedding of loose fibres is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming or a broom, typically within three to six months.