A Moroccan rug is a work of art for your floor. It’s an investment that retains its value and charm.
This beautiful rug was handmade by two wonderful artisans- Fatima and Saddia who both live in a town called Tizi Nisli, Morocco - population of about 10,000.
Made from 100% sheep's wool, this rug is the perfect size to put right beside your bed. It would also look beautiful in a nursery, kids room or bathroom.
No two rugs are the same as they are all hand made, however the design and wool colours follow the same concept provided to the weaver, made in partnership with raha roho - who partners with female artisans to hand knot these pieces using a century-old tradition of rug making.
What materials make our rugs? Your rug contains only two materials – a “spine” of cotton and tens of thousands of knotted strands of wool.
Fibre: 100% Moroccan sheep's wool
Dimensions: Roughly 3’ x 6’ plus fringe
Colors: Black, brown, pink and yellow
Shipping is FREE
– Every rug has been professionally cleaned before being shipped to our customers.
– Moroccan rugs are made to be super resistant and last a lifetime.
Please follow these simple guidelines to take care of your rug:
For regular care:
– You can vacuum your rug.
– To eliminate odors and humidity, let it dry in the sun for a day.
– Make sure it does not stay humid. If you store it, we do not recommend storing it in a bag.
Cleaning your rug:
– You can wash it by hand with laundry soap and rinse it with your garden hose, and after let it fully dry in the sun.
Shedding of loose fibres is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming or a broom, typically within three to six months.